Monday, July 18, 2011

How the staff at athlean X lies, forgets, distorts and exaggerates the truth part 1.

Ok...here is my story.  I encourage you to CAREFULLY consider whether or not you want to do business with a company such as this one.  I encourage you to CAREFULLY consider whether or not you wish to stand behind your fellow consumers in making a point and showing companies who lie, forgets,distorts and exaggerates the truth about their customers that this is unacceptable by not supporting them.  If this can happen to me, then it can happen to the next person.  One last point:

CAREFULLY consider the fact that you can buy a program that, in my opinion, is much better at getting ripped.  Not only ripped, but you can change it to actually bulk up.  A program that has been around for much longer and from my experience...the customer service staff (and most of it's members on the forum) are infinitely more professional as well as more knowledgeable than the staff (and customers) at Athlean X and their facebook page.   I urge you to take a look at 2 sites.  For your diet, you cannot go wrong with "Burn the fat, feed the muscle" or "The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program" both are written by a natural body builder named Tom Venuto.  He is a well respected author and fitness trainer.  If you check around you will find that he is VERY credible.  (I've actually found nothing, outside of athlean X, on Jeff from the internet.)   In these books you will see why the Athlean X diet portion of their program is many times inferior, in my opinion and why I feel like the idea of "not counting calories" is not only stupid if you are serious about losing BODY FAT and keeping or even gaining lean muscle but also why I feel like the Athlean X diet portion is a gimmick.   While it's initially easier for the lazy and unknowledgeable person to do as little as possible in the math and thinking department, in the long run you won't be left with as many questions about your diet and is it working or not.
If you go to the other main part of the Athlean X program you'll find the exercises and workouts.  It is my opinion that if you go to a site called x-reps.com you will find numerous e-books that are designed and backed by actual studies and experience that get you ripped and muscular in the most efficient way possible.   You will find the staff is exceptional, unlike at Athlean X where you will find people complaining about emails that go unanswered from their paying customers, and in my case....complaining about the staff lying about me, exaggerating the truth and then threatening and harassing me with a potential law suit due to my unsatisfaction  with them and the fact that i was going to post this factual review of my personal experience.  Yes, I have the email to prove this and will post it online for every one to read.
*******Did I forget to mention that you can save ALOT of your hard earned money by buying these books by x-rep because from what I have heard by someone who actually has a few of  the TNT dvds from Athlean X....not only are the same principles found in these books from x-rep, but you'll also receive MORE principles for an even cheaper price.  If I'm not mistaken, many of these x-rep ebooks were published long before Athlean X became available.
There you have it....Burn the fat, feed the muscle and x-rep.com.  In my opinion, infinitely superiour to Athlean X in every way, shape and form.  Oh, I forgot cardio.  You can either do one of your own cardio dvds or routines you may have OR you can go to another favorite site, check out  Zuzana at her web site-- http://www.bodyrock.tv/.

Now on to the heart of the matter......